Chianti Area, Florence, Greve in Chianti.
In the area of Chianti Classico Gallo nero .
We are 13 Km from the motorway exit Florence south - 26 Km from the Florence aeroport
Large ancient Liberty Villa with winery company and Vineyards .
A magnificent villa rebuilt on medieval foundations in 1919 in neo-Gothic style.
The toal surface of the property is more then 1.000 sqm. on several levels, including entertainment lounge, kitchen with a prestigious fireplace, billiard room, etc.
The villa has always been lived and the company has always been active and it’s therefore in perfect conditions for maintenance and engineering plan, including heating.we are in one of the most beautiful position of Italy and the property is in panoramic position sourrounded of green hills of vineyards, olive groves and woods, from the tower-terrace you can see the city of Florence and the Brunelleschi’s Dome.
The villa has a fantastic park with centuries-old tall trees, swimming pool and large terrace, in a very reserved position.
The villa is comprehensive of additional buildings:
- 2 buildings of 400 sqm , in very good condition.
- 1 house of 400 sqm., To be restored
- 1 house (300 meters above sea level) of 288 sqm., To be restored
- Various buildings are dedicated to the wine company. The WINEMAKING Company
- Total area of the estate: 125 hectares
- Total vineyards: 16 hectares
- Surface with olive trees: 16 hectares
- Woodland (trees and chestnut trees): 61 hectares
- Production: Chianti Classico Gallo Nero DOCG: 700 Hl.
- Rosso Toscano IGT: 180 Hl.
- White Wine IGT: 20 Hl. Rooms for wine production for a total of 400 sqm: Cellar with barrels for aging in wood of various sizes - Wine cellar (external) - Storage and aging, bottling, packaging. Room for conservation of the extra virgin olive oil:
- steel deposits.